- Choose SMTP and fill in all of the fields from either the host SMTP or the Transactional Mail Service details.
- Fill in your From and Email. Note that to keep things out of spam, the From and Email should be the same thing, both set to an email for the site. Anything other than a site email and you will wind up with many in spam.
- You can change the site signature if you choose. For this tutorial, scroll down to the STMP Host and fill that in.
- Set SMTP Authentication to Yes.
- Enter the SMTP username and SMTP password.
- Enter the SMTP port. It is very important that you enter the correct port.
- Select cryptographic protocol that enabled on your SMTP mail server.
- Click on Save Changes button to save your configurations.
- You also can test your configurations