Groups app offers a space for users who share common interests on a certain things. The app allows users to come together to organize, express objectives, discuss issues, post photos and share related content to their interests.
- This app is currently compatible with phpFox 4.6.0 or later
- Version: 4.6.1
1 . All Groups
- Contain all groups which the user has permission to view
- Each listing shows up with group name, group display photo and number of users in group
- Groups are well organized to their categories
- Owner can perform some actions on group here include Manage and Delete
- Moderators can choose and delete single group or multiple groups at once
- Category list block for quick access
- Can search group using keyword or filter groups in some criteria
2 . My Groups
- Contain groups created by this user
- User can see total his/her groups in main menu section
3. Friends' Groups
- Contains groups created by this user's friends
4. Group Page
- Contains display picture and group banner (Can easily change these images), group name, group privacy and total number
- Option to join/unjoin the group. Group owner also has additional action button to Manage or Delete group
- Navigation bar for quickly access to sections of group such as: Home page, member page, blog page, photo page, music page, video page...
+ Group Info: Shows founder & total member
+ Related Groups: Shows groups in the same category
+ Members: Shows random members in group
+ Admins: Shows group admins & moderator
- Group main feed:
+ User can post status here with pictures & videos
+ Feed items shows up just like on the News Feed (User can like/comment/share...)
5. Group sections:
- Each section in group can be access using navigation bar.
- Each section has interface and functionalities as in separated app. For instance, with Music, you can upload songs, create album, browse other member's songs, search song, edit song details...
- These sections using settings from settings of main app
6. Add New Group:
- Add new group by specifying group category & sub-category, group name, group privacy
7. Manage/Edit Group:
- Change group name & category, group description, group photo, group permission (Includes group privacy and member permissions on actions such as posting, who can view group posts...)
- Invite users to groups via messenger or email (Can add custom personal message to the invitation)
- Assign unique URL for group
- Promote members to group moderator or group admin
- Widget: Add custom blocks to Group main page with contents and HTML codes.