Allow admin can sort data in Admincp.
From phpFox version 4.6.0, site admin can sort data in Admincp. This feature will be available to Manage Users, Manage Promotions, Manage Inactive Members, Manage Cancelled Members, Manage Apps.
|2||Support admin can search Users Group Settings in Admincp.|
Support embed iframe with Bbcode.
|4||Have notification in Admincp in case there are new versions phpFox/installed apps/installed themes.|
|5||Add new block Site Statistics on Homepage.|
Add new files uploader: support drag & drop, preview thumbnails, upload process bar.
|7||Support admin can add display format for currencies.|
Support 3 styles of paginations for all core apps:
|9||Support shorten the blocks' content (have button to view full) on device (width <= 768)|
|10||Support validate settings/user group settings/block settings in Admincp.|
|11||Have notification in Admincp in case there are new pending items.|
|12||Support feature With Friends in the feed.|
|13||Support feature "Mark All Read" for Notifications|
|1||Add a confirm popup when users delete an item.|
|2||Show user storage info in user profile info page.|
Some minor improvements in Admincp:
|4||Support translation for Subscription Packages.|
Support some options when the admin deletes an item category:
|6||Apply new rule: hide all action buttons if users do not have permission to do.|
|7||Support check-in when user sharing photos in feed|
|8||Update layout and structure of Admincp|
|9||Should use Load More button instead of scrolling down to load more items on mobile (apply for home feed and all core apps listing pages)|
|10||Apply track setting Unique viewers counter for all core apps.|
|11||Add new feed when users update their cover photo.|
|12||Add compare section on Memberships page.|
|13||Send notification to users in case their comments have been denied.|
|14||Increate user thumbnail photo quality to support on hight screen resolutions.|
|15||Allow using Ctrl+Enter to have a new line for comments and auto expand the comment box in case long content.|
|16||Support admin can view and change their site license information.|
|17||Support enable/disable the main menu in Admincp.|
|18||Support view statistic information of each user in Admincp.|
|19||Add option File System when removing unused files in Admincp.|
|20||Some improvements in sponsorship process.|
|21||Update new API for Clickatell SMS Service.|
|22||Seperate Topic and Hashtag. From version 4.6.0, admin can decide to use one or both of them for their sites.|
|23||Keep the old feeds of changing profile photos instead of keeping the newest one only.|
|24||Bring back setting Multi-step Registration Form|
|25||Delete all shared feeds when deleting parent feed|
|26||Support users can edit their profile photo in user profile page.|
|27||Rebuild Bootstrap core automatically after upgrading site.|
|28||Support admin can select main menu or footer menu when adding static pages.|
|29||Support check modified files for 3rd party apps.|
|1||Legacy Inbox in Manage Messages page||This feature isn't useful anymore.|
|2||Allow admin can decide to remove app's database when uninstalling an app.||This feature can lead to many issues in case admin reinstall the apps.|
|3||Block's toggle button on mobile||Replacing it with a nice way to shorten block content on a device.|
|4||ACE Editor in add/edit Custom Page page.||Since version 4.6.0, we will support CKEditor and remove ACE editor in adding/editing Custom page.|
|1||Can not save character "+" when custom HTML in Theme Manager.|
|2||Import special languages (Russian, ...) show phrases as "???"|
|3||Long trends names do not wrap in Firefox browser.|
|4||Manage friends block counts wrong.|
|5||Global search - Show wrong results when searching for special characters.|
Sharing links and videos - Cannot get title + description of YouTube videos.
|7||Photo Feed is scaled when shared in friend's wall.|
|..||and some others...|
Setting var name
|user.signup_repeat_password||Re-enter password on sign up||Support repeat password field in the signup process.|
|core.auto_clear_cache||Auto clear system cache||Support clear site cache sequentially|
|feed.default_sort_criterion_feed||Default criterion to sort on New Feed||Allow admin can select default sort criterion on main feed (Top Stories or Recent)|
|core.show_addthis_section||Enable AddThis||Allow admin can decide to show/hide soial buttons (AddThis) on item detail page.|
|core.search_group_settings||Search user groups settings||Turn on this setting if you want to search user groups settings in AdminCP.|
Setting var name
|core.categories_to_show_at_first||How many subcategories to show at first||The setting isn't useful anymore. From version 4.6.0, we support toggle sub-categories in Categories blocks.||4.7.0|
Setting var name
|core.number_of_items_on_main_menu||Number items of the main menu||The setting isn't useful anymore. From version 4.6.0, the main menu always shows in one line with a dropdown list.|
|core.force_secure_site||Force HTTPS for Logged In Users||We will apply the setting Secure Pages with HTTPS for all pages.|
User Group Settings
Setting var name
|ad.ad_campaigns_must_be_approved_first||Ad campaigns must be approved first?||Allow admin can control the ads should/shouldn't be approved before publishing|
Setting var name
|tag.can_add_tags_on_blogs||Can add tags on blogs?||The setting isn't useful anymore.||4.7.0|
A major target of phpFox version 4.6.0 is porting all core apps to standalone apps and publish them in the store. Besides, we have also defined some feature agreements to apply for all of them:
- Users can select actions of items on listing page same as on detail page.
- Count items on menu My Items.
- There is a popup to confirm when users delete an item.
- Support drag/drop, preview, progress bar when users upload files.
- Suggestion Block – when the user views an item, the user can also see a block that displays or suggests other items based on the category of the current viewing item.
- Support collapse/expand categories in the frontend.
- Hide categories block, featured blocks, sponsored blocks, new items blocks on user profile listing item page.
- Support sponsor and feature for all app items.
- Display total views in listing pages.
- Support AddThis on item detail page.
- Hide all buttons/links if users don't have permission to do.
- Support hashtag in description fields of all items.
- Make clickable images for some default apps such as events, quizzes, polls, pages, etc.
- If deleting a category, admins will have an option to move items from one category to another.
- Support 3 styles for paginations.
- Admins can configure apps to integrate into pages/groups.
- Admins can control to show/hide items that belonged to pages/groups in items listing pages.
- Support SEO settings for all apps.
- Add statistic information (total items, pending items...) in Site Statistic blocks.
- Support 2 levels of categories.
- Allow admin can change default photos.
- Validate all settings, user group settings, and block settings.
- Allow admin to manage sub-categories directly from the Categories page.
- Show full list and active on the chosen item when browsing by category.
Furthermore, we also have improvements to each app. The detail information will be provided in the release note of each app.
One of the most impressive features we want to introduce to you in this new version of phpFox 4.6.0 is the new template Material. New design, new layout, and new features that only available on this template, such as:
- Statistic information (like count, comment count, share count) in feed items.
- Badges for featured, sponsored, pending items in detail page.
- New layout for all core apps.
- New layout for each device screens: Laptop, Tablet, Phone
- New layout for all core components: user profile popup, notification panels, messages panels, user profile cover, ...