You are using phpFox version earlier than 4.6.0? Please refer instruction for this article here.
If you've purchased a lite or basic package and would like to upgrade to a higher one, please follow the below steps.
- Log in to your Client Area.
- In your Client Area, you'll see your phpFox active license there (for example Pro package)
- Click on the detail of the package, you'll see the "Upgrade" button there
- Click on "Addon" > Click here to review and order, and you will see the available packages to upgrade. In this example, the client has paid $539 for Pro, therefore, the cost for the Upgrade from Pro to Ultimate would be the different amount as below.
- Choose Package and Pay
How to Enable the Features/Modules
Now that you have purchased and updated your license in your client area, you need to enable the new features. If you are on the most current version, you can just enable them via the toggle modules area.
Upgrade the phpFox Package in phpFox site
If you want to upgrade your phpFox package: from Lite/Basic to Basic/Pro, please follow the instructions below:
- First, replace the content of the file PF.Base/file/settings/license.sett.php with the code:
- Next, go to Admin CP of your site, you can see the link License key in Settings menu, click on the link. In the next page, you can enter new license information:
- Finally, clear cache on your site.
Congratulation! You have upgraded your phpFox package successfully.